Looking at my calendar, I will again be talking in various contexts:
- in 13/2 talking about games literacy and education in disciplinary didactics symposium (Ainedidaktiikan symposium) in Tampere;
- in 6/3 talking about the profile of online gamer in drug medics day (Päihdelääketieteen päivät) in Turku;
- in 16/3 acting as the examiner of Elina Ollila’s PhD thesis (about mobile game prototyping and evaluation) in Technical University of Tampere;
- in 27/3 presenting a keynote about “good and bad in games” in the media education seminar, Tampere;
- in 2-3/4 acting as the chair in the Playful Experiences seminar, Tampere;
- in 23/4 presenting a lecture on ethics and good life in gaming in ITK conference in Hämeenlinna;
- in 24/4 talking in a thematic seminar of games and education in ITK conference in Hämeenlinna.
See you in some of those — or elsewhere!