Games are becoming more and more pervasive in our everyday life. Gamification and game-based learning are research topics that are blooming. Games are also used in electioneering.
We invite submission for full papers and for workshops. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
– games in society
– games and learning
– games as propaganda
– persuasive games
– games in teaching
– critical stances to gamification and game-based learning
– Full paper submission and workshop proposals March 30, 2014
– Notification of acceptance: April 25, 2014
– Camera ready May 18, 2014
– Conference: May 29-30, 2014
Papers submitted are subject to peer review.
Long papers should be 8 to 12 pages in Digra format (http://todigra.org/public/journals/1/DiGRAJournalPublicationFormat.dotx) . For detailed information see Submission page. Selected papers will be published in conference site as well as at Digital Library of Digital Game…
View original post 42 more words